5 Things to Check on your Car before Road Trip Greensboro
Battleground KIA Greensboro: Things to Check on your Car before a Road Trip
- Schedule a checkup. Perform basic maintenance on your vehicle before you head out such as checking wipers and fluid levels.
- Schedule any necessary service such as oil changes or tune ups.
- Stay charged. Check your battery to make sure it’s strong and has clean terminals. A road trip is no fun if your car won’t start.
- Read the rubber. inspect your tires for any tears or bulges in the side wall. The tires should have a good amount of tread left.
- Give it a break. Have your service facility inspect your car’s brake pads to make sure they aren’t worn or need replacing.